Viagra is the drug which is used for treating impotency in
men. While doing sexual activity you can maintain sufficient erections
with the help of this drug. Some people will have common misconception
that Viagra will protect people from sexually transmitted diseases but
in reality it is nothing to do with these diseases.
Viagra is not recommended to consume by the people who are already intake of nitrate medications. Medications such as nitroglycerin are not recommended to take along with Viagra because it will lower your blood pressure. This impotency drug should not be taken by women or children.
Take certain precautions before you consume Viagra:
• You must present complete medical history in front of the doctor before taking this drug.
• Men who are having very good health condition and if they are unable to maintain erections then Viagra is suggested to them.
• Viagra interacts with certain medications so consume Viagra only after knowing the interactions.
Take Viagra only on the advice of the medical expert. Some serious side effects are seen in few people. This drug is very much popular because it is the first drug to strike the market for treating impotency. Viagra is also available in various other forms like gel. The dosage amounts are planned well by discussing with the doctor. If you decide the dosage amount by yourself then the chance of health hazards are more. Many people got benefited after using this drug. So make use of Viagra and solve your impotency problem.
Are you aware of what is going on around you? Recent
studies have proved that Viagra the erectile drug can also save the
lives of new born babies. According to the American journal of
Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, it saves the life of new born
babies with congenital heart diseases.
• The studies made on this issue states that Viagra is very effective in preventing rebound pulmonary hypertension that is usually seen in the new born babies.
• It is also efficient in reducing the ventilation time for new born babies.
• Viagra improves cGMP levels in the body that relaxes the arteries and improves the blood flow which results in effective and strong erection in men.
• Studies were conducted on 29 infants, 15 were specified a dose of Viagra and placebo was used by 14. 10 out of 14 infants developed post withdrawal rebound pulmonary hypertension, comparatively to the Viagra treated group.
• It has also decreased the time the babies spent in the intensive care unit.
• Where some people say that the idea of using Viagra for treating the problem is not new, some are surprised at the effects of Viagra on the pulmonary hypertension in infants.
Many people still think that Viagra is only an erectile drug that is used for erection and arousal for sexual life. Viagra has been effective in treating a heart condition called pulmonary hypertension in both adults and infants. Studies are in progress for treating Muscular Dystrophy using the Viagra. For this purpose, it has been marketed as Revatio.
• Brucellosis is the condition in which the infection is
seen due to the bacteria called as Brucella. The vector organisms for
these bacteria to grow and infect are goats, sheep, camels and even
pigs. The symptoms are severe it may represent flu-like infections.
• These zoonotic infections are transmitted from goat, sheep, buffalo, and dogs. These transmissions are seen when human beings consume unpasteurized products. The transmission may also be from slaughter house, veterinarians, and butchers.
• When patient is suffering from brucellosis; he/she may develop sign and symptoms relapsing fever, sweating, body pains, joint pains, severe headache, depression, loss of weight and abdominal pain. But in the severe infectious condition the liver or spleen may be enlarged.
• The diagnosis is done by testing the blood samples, or blood tissue culture for the determination of bacteria present. In severe conditions the biopsy test/other body tissue test is also carried away. The diagnostic tests may include CT scan, joint aspiration, ultrasound, and even lumbar puncture.
• The treatment is done by multidrug regimen; this dose regimen includes doxycycline, and Gentamycin. The combination of the drugs is given to the patients as they decrease the complications. Brucella is different from erectile dysfunction; erectile dysfunction is the condition in which male cannot produce erections.
• Patients who are suffering with erectile dysfunction and Brucella suffering patients cannot consume Viagra as the drug-drug interactions between antibiotics.
• Dose adjustment can also be done as the liver hepatic enzymes are required to metabolize the Viagra and Antibiotic drugs.
• Viagra is the most potent drug that can treat erectile dysfunction in men despite of their ages, factors affecting, and medications. The circulatory problems, neurological problems and anatomical defects are also responsible for erectile dysfunction in men.
• The active ingredient i.e. present in this branded drug is
Sildenafil. Sildenafil is an inactive drug and undergoes easy metabolism
in the systemic circulation therefore it is compounded with citric acid
and prepared as Sildenafil citrate. This Sildenafil citrate is actively
transported to the site of action i.e. on the smooth muscle tissue of
the penile region.
• Women, pregnant women cannot use this preparation as it is not recommended by the clinical studies. Viagra drug is available with different formulations like Viagra Pills, Viagra gels, and Viagra jellies. Based on the patient’s acceptability the formulation is recommended. Viagra Pills can be taken by men who are below 55 years, men with the ages above 60 years they can consume jellies, gels that are available in different flavors like strawberries, butterscotch, peppermint, orange and chocolate.
• This drug can be taken at any time of the day 30 minutes before sexual activity only under medical supervision. Viagra using men can protect themselves with sexually transmitted diseases by using a contraceptive device like latex condoms. This Viagra cannot protect the female partner with unwanted pregnancy; use of contraception by the female must be concerned with the gynecologist only.
• Regular use of this Viagra is not advisable as it may lead to adverse drug reactions like one-sided headache, pain in the penile region, gut disturbances etc.
When it is affected consistently on nitric oxide Viagra
was resulted potentiate to the hypertensive effects of nitrates and its
organization on patients who are suing nitrates for heart related
problems in any form will be thus contraindicated.
Talk with your health care provider about the health status to be ensured about the use of Viagra.
If you have any history of chest burn or nausea should seek medical help.
If people experience erection for longer hours that is more than 4 hours then they should visit doctor for avoiding may risk.
If people are more than 65 years or having any problems related to kidney or liver should start with lower dosage which is 25 mg.
If you experience with any difficulties in loss of vision then it is better to stop using the medication and visit a doctor immediately.
If people face the problem of hearing while using Viagra should also stop using Viagra and take help of doctor immediately.
If you use any medications for prostate problems or blood pressure problems which include alpha blockers should start taking Viagra at lower dosage only by indication given by doctor.
The most common side effects which are been experienced by using Viagra are facial flushing, stomach upset, head ache and the serious side effects are blur vision, unable to bear light, heart problems, kidney and liver problems, blood pressure problems.
Viagra is not recommended with other erection treatments which contain Sildenafil.
It is always advisable to consult a doctor before consuming
the Viagra pill. In case you have the medical condition like heart
attack, stroke, or irregular heartbeats within the last six months or
have heart failure in the past, coronary artery disease, angina, high or
low blood pressure, liver problems, kidney problems, blood problems,
sickle cell anemia or leukemia, a bleeding disorder, stomach ulcer, you
are consuming any other drug containing nitrates, then the consumption
of Viagra your blood pressure could abruptly reduce to an unsafe level
and can threaten your life.
All these medical conditions and also allergy to Sildenafil or any of its ingredients can lead to terrible results. So it is always recommended to consult your doctor for adjusting the dosages after monitoring the treatments listed above.
Viagra is not approved or suggested for use by women. Thus, women should not consume Viagra under any conditions. It also not suggested for men above 65 years old unless they take it in small doses, especially those who are not aware to the side effects of Viagra.
Viagra can be consumed as and when needed and there is no remedy for a missed dosage.
Possible Side Effects of Viagra
Every drug has some certain side effect and so does Viagra. It differs person to person and the side effects are normally gently to moderate and don’t last longer than a few hours.
Mainly these side effects are proven with Viagra. The usual side effects of Viagra are vomiting, face swelling and stomach upsets.
Further, there can be some changes in color vision, eyes becoming delicate to light or blurred vision.
Viagra is the branded drug that helps in treating the
erectile dysfunction by enhancing the levels of cGMP, and antagonizes
the action of phosphodiesterase enzymes.
The erections are attained 30 min after the pill consumption; they may last for about 4-5 hours. Some may suffer with painful erections before or after the drug administration better report the doctor before prescription.
Viagra is allopathic pill; which the potent ingredient punched in the tablet is Sildenafil. Sildenafil is inactive drug; it is therefore converted into the salt form called as Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is the active form of the drug, the rate and extent of the drug reaching to the systemic circulation is greater than its inactive form.
Sildenafil citrate is composed with excepients, additives and binding agents and formulated as tablets; sometimes are composed with a jelling agent to for formulating Viagra jellies.
Sildenafil should be swallowed only after sexual arousal, for the best action. In case patients who are suffering with cardiac diseases or hypertension, or diabetes or urinary tract infections; it is better to report it to the medical practitioner before being prescribed with Viagra.
One pill a day is recommended for the impotent men. The dosage is given depending upon the severity of the erection. For example: If the patient is with contracted penis he may be prescribed with 100 mg of dosage. But misuse of this drug should not be done as the contraindications are affects badly the biological system.
Viagra is mainly used to treat impotence in man. It helps
in increasing ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual
stimulation. Viagra does not provide protection for sexually transmitted
diseases including HIV/AIDS.
People who are taking nitrates should not take Viagra because this can result into low blood pressure. Viagra should not be used by women, especially by pregnant women and children.
You should take a complete medical history which determines the main cause of impotence before using Viagra.
People who contain medical conditions which may cause a sustained erection such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma or who have an abnormally shaped penis may not be able to use Viagra.
Be sure to tell to doctor about any medications taken along with Viagra. This medication should be taken by doctor’s prescription.
It is recommended to take one tablet each day before getting into sexual activity. Viagra acts from 30 minutes after taking it and works till 4 hours.
Generally when you take Viagra you may be facing problems such common side effects:
Sensitivity to light
If you have come up with any problems then immediately visit a doctor. Don’t over dose it you need to have at least 24 hours gap in taking another tablet. If you miss dose it then immediately skip to another dosage. The above list of side effects is not complete side effects.
Viagra is the most well known brand name for the drug slidenafil. World wide in certain locations it is produced and marketed by pharmaceutical giant Pfizer. These are sold under the name ravatio and caverta. Viagra is basically produced to treat erectile dysfunction. It is available in the form of blue bill and is in 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg dosages. Even though it is available through doctor’s prescriptions it can also be purchased trough online.
Basically the drug was not created for the purpose which we are using now. It was invented in 1990 for treating a heart disease called as angina pectoris. It did not work for the purpose of heart diseases. Certainly in research it has been proven that systematically it produced erection. In 1998 it was approved by FDA.
A common disorder mostly in men is erectile dysfunction. Some causes for facing this disorder is being physiological in origin. Some are based on physical abnormalities. People may be perfect in health wise but they face difficulties in maintaining erection.
Some instances so far had proved Viagra as an effective medication. Viagra cannot be effective in some cases such as erectile dysfunction caused by damage in nervous system, Diabetes, Hypogonatism.
Viagra can be classified as PDE5 inhabitor.PDE5 causes a chemical called cyclic GMP to degrade. Stopping the action of PDE5 result in erection. Many more PDE5 inhibitors are available in today’s market some of them may be Levitra, Cialis.
Viagra also has some side effects included such as Headache, Stomach upset, Flushing, Sweating. In some cases it has resulted into blurred vision. In rare cases it has resulted into temporary Blindness. Viagra cannot be taken along with the drugs interacted with angina pectoris. It may cause serious problem in decreasing blood pressure and it may be dangerous.
Before taking this drug it is always better to consult a doctor.
Erectile Dysfunction has become a very common problem among men now. This happens when a man is unable to maintain an erection which is needed to indulge in any sexual activity. It usually occurs when there is no proper flow of blood in a man’s penis area.
Viagra is a pill and its effect starts within 30mins after the pill is taken and lasts up to four hours. This can be of great help to a man as he can take things slowly if desired. Before choosing to buy Viagra one needs to consult a doctor in order to know if it is safe for them to take Viagra depending on their medical conditions. Viagra can be used as once a day. It might have some side effects like blurring of vision, headache, upset stomach etc. Even this varies in different people. Few might have no side effects and few might have many. It usually depends on the person’s body type.
Free samples of Viagra are also available. Men can easily buy Viagra online if they have the prescription. However, it’s always best to consult a doctor before taking any new medication. Viagra can be of great use to people suffering with erectile dysfunction (ED). Men who feel lonely or as if they are the only ones experiencing ED need to understand that this condition is very common. So people who are troubled with ED should try Viagra in order to get back with their healthy sex life.
There are few things one must take care of: One should avoid Viagra if he is taking nitrates that are prescribed for chest pain as this might result in sudden fall of blood pressure. If you are already having any serious health problem, your doctor will start you with the lowest dose of Viagra does not protect young against any sexually transmitted disease. The most common side effects of Viagra are headache, nausea, dizziness etc……
So your options are open and it’s you who has to make the right decision.